Friday, August 4, 2006

George to the rescue

So as The usual blog writer is working hard in Zurich, I thought I would commander the blog, which considering if you look at the website is my blog anyway. Can I commander something that is already mine - perhaps I have to recommander, anyway what is some incorrect grammar between friends. Oh in case you did not guess this is George.

Thought I would start by sharing some of pictures of the trip so far. We left Saturday afternoon, with a stupid amount of luggage, and a lot of not very nice words used to describe a hat. Not quite sure what she has against the aforementioned item but I would not take its place that’s for sure (partly as I think it must be rather dull sitting on someone’s head all the time). Anyway here is a picture of me enjoying a cold one at the airport:


Our journey was fairly uneventful really. Don’t think missy got any sleep though - she seemed to be making up a lot of to do lists in her head, none of which she can remember now, but time passed. The hotel room is small to say the least - has two beds but with no space between them so everyone can get all snug together, whether that was their plan or not. I was rather jetlagged upon our arrival and while they all went off to round up some food I napped:


Well that is all for today - time is money and all that. I’ll be back when I can steal madam’s mac away from her next. I wish you all a goodnight - is it night? My body clock is still most unsure.

No comments: