Friday, August 4, 2006

Travels

I am off to Zurich tomorrow - hence my earlier packing issues, which were solved with a nice big cup of coffee and a long period of time knee-deep in clothes. Really regretting the decision to not send the hat on ahead but take it as an extra piece of luggage. In fact I am now anti-hat, if it wasn’t for the fact that I feel obliged to wear it now, I might perform some ritual sacrificial ceremony involving the millinery object. I guess there is always after the wedding… that gives me over a week to plot its demise, always something to look forward to. Mwuu-ha-ha!

Not sure how much I will be able to blog while I am away, so please excuse any erratic behaviour over the next three weeks (I am afraid I have no excuse for any over the last 26 years). I will endeavour to keep all and sundry updated with my latest adventures.

No comments: