Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Money Money Money

I think the jetlag is finally settling, although I did appreciate another marathon night’s sleep last night. I am reminded how much I like sleep, and how little I like excel (the latter is where most of my work lies at present).

So what have I been up to other than taking some z’s (to apostrophe or not? I fear not but it looks silly without one)? I did some online shopping for my upcoming (under 130 days) snowboarding adventure last night. Now I know my dad may believe that snowboarding is synonymous with suicide for me, but I am rather excited. I bought some rather sexy protective gear from dainese, hardly high fashion but I am sure my bum will be grateful when I hit the floor for the 300th time. Thermals were also purchased so aforementioned rear is also warm when it makes contact with snow. Ooh and gloves and wrist guards - hey big spender, spend a little time with me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello George’s friend with the exciting snowboarding equipment - please can you let George know that the evil PowMonkey has posted a link to a stuffist website on his blog, and should be boycotted forever! tut tut tut

Anonymous said...

Aha - so you have been refering to my counter!
I knew it’d come in useful. Technically it is counting down until 1am on the day we fly from here, as this likely going to be the time when me and the others here will stop drinking and agree that we need a good nights sleep before heading over the pond.