Thursday, August 10, 2006

Out and About

Well here I am again - hope you appreciate how hard it is to type with such small rabbit paws as I have. I sometimes use my feet too, it is reminiscent of that scene in ‘Big’ where they play that piano on the floor by jumping around. Not sure it does the laptop any good as I have been consuming my fair share of wurst while here in Switzerland. I am becoming a little more of a rabbit than I used to be!

Yesterday they actually gave the nerds a break from their conference, not that they know how to appreciate it. We all went en-masse on a nice boat ride from Zürich (I found out how to do the fancy umlaut thing) to a historic town called Rappersvil. Here is me enjoying the boat ride.


Was beautiful weather and madam got burnt and aquired a few new freckles. I named them Anastasia and Pickles, but apparently the others don’t have names (it is a sheer volume issue I believe, she’s not frecklist) so I am not allowed to use them. If I ever have baby bunnies I think Pickles will be recycled there. I got quite tired hopping around the monastery and castle so we did stop briefly for drinks and ice creams. The bees were most loving - but madam is beeist (quite frankly they scare her but you did not hear it from me) so it was unappreciated. We then took a bus back to our conference centre. Please observe the crazy seat colours - enough to give one a bunny headache, if I did not already have one from the keychain embedded in mine (piercing gone wrong - I don’t wish to discuss it).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe
Sounds like the Bunny had a cool day out. Loving the piccies of the trip. Hoping to see you soon.