Friday, August 18, 2006

This week

So this week has been one of weddings (well one wedding) and seeing old friends and new places for madam. Very relaxing, and a return to work in just over a week is looming over the horizon and is not a welcome event. I am afraid I can only give you the highlights as I am kept most of the time in an enclosed space (it is quite plainly animal cruelty but I have made it my home best I can). The wonderful M and madam went to the beach to view the North Sea and for a quick paddle. I did not partake in the paddling activities on account of not being insane and staying clear of freezing water. Their claims that it was not too cold did not fool me - oh no! I preferred to take in the sights from more civilised places, like the dunes…



or a tree…



Ice creams were bought (and not shared with me might I add) and much fun was had. Even went to a place called Seal Sands and initially I was very suspicious of false advertising as there were no seals to be found. We did all then see some objects in the distance that were either seals or logs and one of them moved so we are plumping for the former. I like seals.

No comments: