Wednesday, August 16, 2006

As promised

Sorry chaps I have been kept busy of late and, while I have been thinking of you all often and how I should blog, the days have kind of got away with themselves. Seven of them I believe, seven days that pretty much made free with themselves thinking that their events would go unreported, how wrong they were. The temptation is to write one massive post but I think I shall break it up a little or no one will read it the whole way through, plus this way you can skip the boring ones easier.

So last Thursday madam gave her talk in Zurich (I am sans umlaut today as I am on a PC) and I believe all went well, but how is one to tell these things? A simple rabbit such as myself cannot understand such science, and I have no urge to either. The evening was entirely more stressful thanks to the problems at Heathrow and her recent travel plans. I have a lot of empathy for others so I turned to the wine to help me cope with the stress of the overall situation.

No comments: