Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Probing issues

The probe is not communicating again. I think perhaps it needs to see a therapist about this recurring issue, as it is effecting other people’s daily lives as well as its own. Maybe it feels it has no purpose to life - although I would think that analysing mineral chemistries (amongst other things) was pretty specific, but then perhaps when it was little it wanted to be an opera singer and now feels unfulfilled. It is hard to know. I just wish it would cooperate with me, I talk nicely too it, give it the odd encouraging word now and then, the occasional pat. I appreciate it. Group hug!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am shocked and dismayed that a certain faculty member has not sent off that probe to a therapist - he suggests to all his other underlings. ;) hee hee.