Saturday, December 2, 2006

Lost for what to do

So this blog will officially take me forever to type as I have been banned from using my right hand to type today (and a few days after if possible), and what is almost worse I am banned from knitting too! Managed to make my ulnar nerve more unhappy than it was before, personally I think it just has issues, it cannot deal with stress well and does not see its purpose in life - it thinks being an elbow is not significant. Let me tell you I would hate to only have one elbow! Maybe it needs medicating. Here is my problem: all I do at the moment is write my dissertation or knit. What do I do now?

On the upside I went to a Christmas parade tonight - lots of floats and just made me feel all December-y.

I confess that trying to hold shift down and type with my left hand got too irritating, I used my right. I should be chastised. I shall stop now to placate the ulnar nerve.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You poor thing, the ulnar nerve sounds like one of those small but vital parts of the body that you only realise the importance of when it goes wrong. I hope it gets better soon and you’re back to normal soon. But at least you will have your M to help distract you from knitting and working and to help you feel better. Have a great time.