Friday, December 8, 2006

I’m back in one piece

Yes believe it or not I am still whole, not broken, with all body parts functioning. The last bit is a little untrue as I am very stiff. My body is not used to such activity and that expression ‘using muscles I never knew I had’ is true for me, also have some nice purple bruises but they look way worse than they feel. I had a lot of fun though. Am I a natural at snowboarding? NO - but that is no surprise, but after three half days out there I do think that at some point I might be able to get by at it. My snowboard is fabulous, so major props go to the wonderful M for that. Another cheer for the man as he really helped me with the whole boarding malarky. I took a few lessons but then he helped me work on everything and was very patient etc… I am all excited for my holiday now.

Anyway must book more lessons for Whistler.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m so glad you liked it! And most impressed at the lack of damage!