Friday, December 8, 2006

Snowboard listage

Things I learnt whilst snowboarding the last few days:

1. I need to buy some knee-pads. Paddage = good.
2. I need to get my lazy self to the gym to work on my legs as they are as weak as a big weak thing living on weak street drinking weak juice.
3. I love my physio

Went to physio this morning to get a little movement back. Have a bit of a hip strain and taped knees but nothing a few days won’t deal with. The wonderful M asked for a normal girlfriend though. What’s normal?

My apartment is a pig sty - the wonderful M has made a not so wonderful mess everywhere by leaving stuff on any once clear area. Does not help that between me, him and Beetle’s GG we have ordered enough stuff to fill up my place with boxes. So if anyone is moving soon I may be able to help - although I think that we shall be making a trip to the rubbish bin later.

No comments: