Sunday, December 17, 2006

What a to do

I had a big to-do list this weekend, with many work and no-work related items. Pleased to report that excellent progress has been made. Only a few items left and I have to say that if I don’t get the vacuuming done I won’t shed any tears. My car is now all clean both inside and out. I am sure it was a little sick of the pizza box that has been in it for over two weeks - I was getting hungry every time I got in my car, although the smell was getting slightly stale. I put my ipod to good use during the big clean and was at one point singing out loud - I was at a public car place but no one was looking funny at me (at least directly, I am sure the guy in the next wash area was most amused but I could not see him and so I am humouring myself by saying ‘maybe he could not hear me over the water hose’).

My parents get into town tonight - at what time depends on how fast they can get through Cincinnati security as their connection was a little tight. That will be fun - hoping to drag them to Cataloochee next week to work on my snowboarding skills (well to work on developing some skills as right now I am skill-less in that area). Think they will ski though.

Right well I had better toodle off and try to get one more job done before I have to go to the airport. Not sure where my weekend went, or my week for that matter!

No comments: