Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Smells like..

There are a couple of phrases that came to mind tonight as I was showering:

‘there are more ways to kill a pig than to smother it in butter’

‘there is more than one way to skin a cat’ etc…

What, you may ask, has me pondering such things? Well the whole airline travel thing is still a tad complicated and you can only take silly small containers on the plane in carry on. I did not want to check a bag for DC and had these samples I was given by some medical people trying to get me to persuade my Dr to prescribe me their brand spanking new asthma meds (which is a whole other story). They say they are fragrance free. This can be read two ways. The correct way is that they have added no fragrances to them because trust me they smell…. sort of like wet dog. Unpleasant. Thankfully the people I am staying with have other stuff (their kids’ stuff) so I am a johnson’s baby to hide the wet dog aroma.

Poo

No comments: