Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What to say

Well Christmas day has come and gone and it was a lovely day. I toodled over to where my parents are staying and spent the day there. The big surprise for me was that my parents bought me a new laptop. Had no idea whatsoever - so grateful as the other one is old and decrepid, I love it nonetheless but was increasingly nervous it would crash on me at anytime. Love my new toy, if I did not already have a wonderful M then my new mac would become it, alas as much as I love my new purchase it cannot replace the original wonderful M (and of course nothing can).

Boxing day came and went (I will do a nice blog on that perhaps tomorrow for my American friends). We all went to see the Knoxville Ice Bears play. I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to ice hockey but I enjoyed it. They won, which always helps.

Today we went to the zoo - expect pictures later as the gorillas were most obliging. Also saw the History Boys - I really enjoyed it. Hurrah for the cinema. Now I am going to bed… well in a bit. Fancy a cuppa first.

No comments: