Friday, December 15, 2006

Phew

I am tired. My brain has done entirely too much thinking these last three days. Bed is looking good this evening - but then so was a cup of tea, and as fortune has it I can do both (although the tea has to come before bed really as after would just be nonsensical).

My sea monkeys survived another three days of neglect for the second week in a row, which is good since they are only about three weeks old. Not sure I blogged about them. Am very excited. They live in a highly unrealistic martian-scape aquarium (well aquarium is an insult to aquariums, it is more like a jam jar, with decorations in it… and not even a big jam jar but they are small little things). I wanted a pet so bad that shrimp seemed like a good idea - with my travel schedule I need something forgiving. Anyone want to look after my sea monkeys when I go to Whistler?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ll look after the sea monkeys. Do you think they’ll survive the post in a water-tight container?!?!?

I hope you had a good bed experience last night. I love my bed, its so comfy. I applaud the comfy beds in our lives.

Missing you. Now I’ve got a bit more time I’ll probably manage a lovely letter for you.