Monday, December 11, 2006

Going going gone...

So the wonderful M is flying home as I type. Luckily it is under a month until I see him again so I am feeling better than I could be. Plus Rome knew I needed cheering up so my board bag arrived today. Had much fun this afternoon finding all the pockets and realising that I can actually get in it - although I would need another person to zip it up and provide me with an oxygen supply. I like it though.

So what I have I been up to the last week or so, besides the snow trip (where we got REAL snow)? We went to the zoo, most things were hiding indoors because it was cold. The chimps put on a show for us but I think there was a lady chimp they were trying to impress and that we were watching what was intended to be a private show. The last few days we have spent the evenings watching films - we picked some real good ‘uns. I would recommend Analyse This. We have done (well M has done it mostly) some serious shopping. I did the work I wanted to get done too. Back to the humdrum now I guess.

Tomorrow I leave early for a three day research trip to Washington DC. Going to the Smithsonian Natural History Museum - it is always hard work but I have a good time. Now I need to go pack.

No comments: