Friday, December 15, 2006

Countdown

Three weeks till I leave for Canada, which means I have three weeks to get a little bit more into shape. My physio is helping me out and I bought a little book which has exercises specifically for skiers and snowboarders. 21 days is not long but if my legs can progress from jelly to perhaps rubber (struggled to think of something firmer than jelly but not all that firm) then at least I have made a little headway. Shame I did not think to do this earlier - time has been playing tricks on me and gone by rather quickly. Bad time BAD!!

Now all I need is some discipline - I am short on it and alas it is one thing that Walmart just does not sell. It should.

I am in a rather bah humbug kind of mood this evening. Balderdash and other satisfying b words (bother is the only other decent one I can come up with… well apart from bulldozer but I am not sure what relevance that has, although my brain keeps bringing it up).

No comments: