Thursday, November 23, 2006

wHAT the heck?

Well the shoulder situation has impeded my knitting the last few days but I have finally finished hat number… five actually. Two have been gifted to others before making it into blogdom. I should rename my blog something clever to do with hats, I am relatively low in such inspiration though - as the title of today’s blog testaments! Well Beetle, this hat is for you, I hope the red is about the right colour.



And now it is time for bed. Tomorrow is thanksgiving, not a holiday I grew up celebrating but any day off work is as good as any other to me (and any day with roast turkey and the yummy stuff that comes with it is fine by me). So Happy Thanksgiving to all who read this, I give thanks for all of your friendships a lot (corny but true).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mad as a hatter. Has anyone described you like that?!?!?

Happy Thanksgiving Chuck. You’ve still not responded to my Chritsmas Present question…..

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is arguably the best hat in the world! I would be honoured to wear it, and the red even matches my jacket. Its perfect, and I especially love the pom-pom. You are one very clever and very generous lady :o )
I think I’d better send your lovely M to collect it for me, because its far too special a hat to trust to a postal service.
Thankyou