Friday, November 24, 2006

Breeding program

Unbeknownst (that’s a great word) to me - all my stuff has been breeding behind my back. Surely I cannot be responsible for bringing all of these things into my flat? It is quite clearly impossible. There must be a conspiracy going on. I don’t know how stuff multiplies, but it does appear there is a correlation between how useless it is and how much room it takes up - the less I need it, the more of it there is. Weird.

I am trying to counteract the crazy goings on with many rubbish bags and a vigilant attitude. I shall win this war, though the fight may continue for many years to come. I will stay strong.

I do confess that the extra wool products that entered the flat yesterday are entirely my doing, although they were donated by the nice people I celebrated Thanksgiving with. It appears they have a wool problem too and what better way to solve it than by passing it on to someone else. I may be making the biggest blanket ever at this rate. I like squares though. If anyone wants any squares knitted I am the girl for the job. I also do a nice sideline in hats.

I think I have had too much for the day and should retire to bed. Feeling rather alert though - maybe some sudoku will send me on my way to bedfordshire. Those sudoku books are quite adept at survival - they saw they were threatened earlier by the rubbish bag of death and now they are beckoning me back under their spell.

Writing my dissertation is quite clearly driving me mad.

No comments: