Thursday, November 2, 2006

New loves and recovery

So after a week of not doing much outside of lying on my bed/sofa/sofabed whilst feeling sorry for myself (the ultimate multitasking), I finally feel just about ready to rejoin civilisation. I am currently managing half days before I need to return to the whole lying-sorry feeling stuff. Kudos to the Doctor and the massive amount of antibiotics I am taking to combat the post-flu gunk.

Anyway lets move on… I have a new ipod shuffle. It is my current love. I am in the first few days of ownership so it has that whole new glow thing going for it still. It is TINY, so tiny and I am currently enjoying making playlists for the little thing. I hope my big ipod doesn’t get a complex.

The wonderful M has booked his flights to come see me - this is very exciting. I love visitors, especially visitors I love. Hurrah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rhiannon - So, are you feeling better? I keep checking back, but I am kept in suspense - which I am sure reflects the fact that you’re playing catch up now that you’re back in the game. Ah well - I hope that is the case. :)