Thursday, November 16, 2006

Tea time

I like tea. Today I was shopping online for tea, there are varieties I miss living here and I figured that was silly as with the wonders of the internet I don’t have to miss anything. Ahh the wonders of my two favourite cards - my wireless and credit - together they bring me the wonders that this planet has to offer. All the looking at tea made me want tea and I had a very satisfying cup. MMMmmmm memories. I found what I was looking for, and some more varieties I did not know I wanted until I saw them. Tea in the post - how lovely. Oh and for the Brits among the readership I added some jaffa cakes to my order - BLACKCURRANT jaffa cakes! I was shocked. How much has changed since I left. I await them with baited breath and hope they do not disappoint me, not that a jaffa cake would be aware if it disappointed me. I could never eat an aware jaffa cake, it just wouldn’t be right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you know if a jaffa cake is aware or not? This is a very important question, because I’d be mortified if I ate one by mistake. I hope they squeak in a little jaffa voice ‘please don’t eat me!’

Anonymous said...

Blackcurrant jaffa cakes. Wrong I tell you. Just wrong.

Hope you’re not too disappointed….