Friday, October 13, 2006

What day is it?

I am rather confused as to the day today - I think yesterday being unusual since I didn’t work (although what I did seemed more stressful than work) has left me feeling prematurely like it’s the weekend. So today has felt rather like a Sunday, without any of the other Sunday stuff (well I did have a lie-in I guess). I need to work tomorrow to make up for my early sabbath now.

I did take a lady from the church I used to go to here to her Dr appointment today, so feel like I achieved something. She can’t drive and nearly had to cancel as no-one seemed to want to volunteer their time to take her. Muggins here could not really persuade herself that she was justified in ignoring the third email pleading for help so I took her. It was fun - I got to read for fun while waiting for her. I like books. Yea for books!!!!

Now it’s time for some reading before bed.

No comments: