Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Jobs

So I sent out my first job application today, well it was more of a grant proposal thing really but that made it more scary if anything. Fully expect to get rebuffed at the first stage as it is for a very competitive post/funding agency thing, but as everyone keeps telling me ‘it is good experience’. It would let me go back to the UK though, oh to be home again. London - not ideal but feasible and better than an ocean away from my nearest and dearest. It was all rather stressful with last minute panics and I had a nice little stress headache going at 8am this morning. One of the lovely ladies in the office told me it was too early for a stress headache, and I had to assure her there was no time limits on stress headaches, they ignore the 4th dimension no matter how inconvenient. But now all is submitted so no point worrying about it.

Everyone cross their fingers please….. well when it’s convenient anyway, don’t be crossing them at times it may not be wise to do so. Plus I need the prayers etc.. for the next few weeks and if you kept them crossed that long we may have some numbness and injury occurring and I really don’t want that. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is crossed that can be and good luck with it all!!!

Missage

Anonymous said...

all possible crossable things are crossed here too - good luck.