Monday, October 16, 2006

Recovery

My face appears intact - no ill effects so far, so I guess the little mix up could have been much worse. The two offending liquids are now in separate cupboards and feel confident that the mistake will not occur again. Right onto the next topic…..

What is the next topic? I am not really sure. I have not really done a whole lot to blog about. Unless you want the ins and outs of the mundane tasks I do - like shampooing my hair in the shower, but no matter how hard I try I don’t think I can make that interesting I am afraid.

Perhaps I should leave you all to your own little adventures. Enjoy! Oh and make sure to tell me if anything interesting happens!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you could make that interesting
Sorry
I appologise… but it was there to be said…

Anonymous said...

you should do this… http://www.historymatters.org.uk/output/Page1.asp

Its one day in history. The british library are making a megablog today. I wanted to be in it so have put some stuff. But I guess you, littlemissacaedemic will have articles and other stuff housed there in the future anyway.

That’s all I’m afraid. Very uninspired at the moment. I could tell you about the oxygen cascade or the oxygen saturation curve, but that’d be way too much excitement for a tuesday.

Miss you! and Beryl does too. She is crazy bunny and has turned grey for the winter. I want my white bunny back!

Anonymous said...

I was just about to tell you about the history matters blog day, but your friend Liz has got there first!
You should do it, I’m sure your entry would be more entertaining than mine was. I told them about my day in excrutiating detail, because its very important that future generations know what I had for dinner!