Saturday, October 14, 2006

Grump

I am in a grump today - I don’t want to do any work but I really have to. I am not at my most productive when grumpy, which means stuff does not get done in a timely manner, which makes me grumpy….. vicious circle I tell you (I am sure that is how you spell vicious but it looks oh so wrong).

I am off to Philadephia on Thursday and really need to get my talk done for the conference. It is not flowing though and I like to talk so that is unusual. Not so keen on talking in public but when practising it I don’t have to be in public, I can talk to myself. My shampoo bottle tells me that the person everyone talks to the most is themselves (which again looks wrong but I am sure that themself is not good english even if it seems to sound better). Goodness knows why my shampoo feels like this is something I needed to know - have been rather aware how true it is though since reading it. I do blather on to no one in particular quite a lot, especially in my car. You’d never guess now would you?

No comments: