Wednesday, October 18, 2006

In need of technology

So last night I managed to get to bed early with my book and a nice mug of hot chocolate. Sweet! I love being able to do that sometimes, seems like a real treat. Will admit that it was partly influenced by the fact that I want to finish this book I am reading - it is a detective one and I want to know whodunnit. However, it is a mammoth literary effort and will require several early nights to complete it.

Realised this morning I was down to my last clean pair of pants (the english kind) and well I leave for a week tomorrow. Last minute laundry anyone? I so nearly went out and just bought new clean underwear as most of my conference wear is actually clean. I don’t feel ready to go away tomorrow. Time is just zooming by at the moment and I would like to be able to slow it down a little. So if someone could get on with that time machine I would really appreciate it - oh and how is that teleporter coming along?

Guess I might not be blogging for the next week - hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Toodles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come back!!!

Need blog to read to save me from revision.