Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Time zones mean nothing to me

So I am on yet another plane tomorrow heading back the way I only just came, and moving forward 5 hours that I just went back. It is all a bit confusing. My brain went a bit mental last night and kept me up till 3.30am - and I know it had to be the brain because trust me the body was more than happy in bed, shame I just can’t put the former in a jar so I can get a good night’s sleep and put it back in again in the morning. But knowing me I would knock over the jar and then my chances of graduating would just be a mess all over the carpet - then I would have to vacuum and I really HATE to vacuum (I still do it before you all accuse me of being gross).

I think I am pretty much packed, although no doubt I will arrive at home and realise I have forgotten something really important - like trousers, or all my bras. At least if the latter happens I can just pretend I am all about the women’s movement and freedom from bras (personally though I rather like bras, they are a woman’s defense against the inevitable effects of gravity). I probably shouldn’t talk about bras on my blog.

The next two weeks I will probably blog relatively erratically as I do not know what sort of internet access I will have most of the time - but rest assured I will keep everyone updated on my travels. Oh and in case anyone is worried I have packed bras - and trousers too so all is well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe journey, I hope there aren’t any horrible smells this time!

Anonymous said...

Hurrah!!!!

*dances*

Anonymous said...

Well, by now you must have totally confused your brain and be tending towards the timings of us UK based peeps. I hope you are having fun, and that you manage to find some kind of sensible internet connection somewhere (dial-up isn’t sensible in my book).