Thursday, September 21, 2006

Pulling out my hair

Today I have been mostly stressing…

I think a combination of jet-lag, too much caffeine, a lot of work, and too little sleep have all come together to produce a rather strung-out me. I am sort of sitting on the edge, a precipice if you will, looking down at the huge cliff face I am about to fall down. I know I am being irrational so no one get all hyper concerned about me. I have a nice weekend planned so all this work will be well rewarded. Just no one mess with me in the meantime. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Anyway on a lighter note I said I might show some pictures of my camping trip, if only to prove to some unbelievers that Scotland can be beautiful and sunny. It does relax me some to think about how lovely it was to be there, cannot believe that was under a week ago.



Ahhh brilliant. The next one you all have to wonder at as S risked her life getting this close to the bull. He even threatened to charge her at one point, I was most concerned.



And last but not least a picture of The Lochan. This was shown on the front of our ordnance survey map and we wondered at its beauty (we oooooed and ahhhhhed). So we went off in search of the area shown in the aforementioned picture. This is my version. Still bloomin’ beautiful though I hope you’ll agree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I see Nessie!