Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Learning Curve

Right… so….. I guess I have a blog now. I am going to have to try and make my life sound interesting enough that other people want to read about it. Oops that makes me sound like my life is somewhat dull - not a good start. Fear not I can always resort to the excessive use of adjectives to make my day to day existence seem more colourful. I do like adjectives, and adverbs, and commas. I always use too many commas - and it is out of sheer laziness because I do know when to use a comma and when not too, but it saves any thought process. If anyone reading this is really anal enough to correct my grammar (and it does seem like on some blogs that is all the commenters do, well that and spelling) then I am afraid your life is the kind of life I don’t want mine to end up sounding like in my blog. Did that last sentence even make sense? You know what - I don’t even care if it didn’t.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey. The monkey man showed me this and I thought it’d be cool to post here for you. Like your statement. The hell with grammar. Why should we worry about people correcting us! Anyhoo, nuff said methinks. See you soon, Dave