Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, wedding crafting

2009 was a big year - got engaged, got wonderful job, moved to Fort Worth, bought first home. I am wondering what 2010 will bring - other than a wedding, the preparations for which are starting to get a bit overwhelming. I do love craft projects but I wonder if I have bitten off more than I can chew on this one doing as much as I can by myself. The bouquets are made and at home, the save the dates are ready to go out very soon but that leaves:
  • invitations
  • all the flowers for the church
  • pew decorations for church
  • all the centrepieces for the reception
  • the buttonholes and corsages for the wedding party
  • menus
  • placecards
  • table plans (much closer to date)
GAH! I am drafting in John's help now and he seems willing so hopefully it will all happen. If I just did not have this full time job things would go much easier ;)

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am willing to help... if it can be done from afar. Or maybe I should come spend a weekend at your new place and we can work on projects!!! :)