Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Getting fit

Well I think this is probably the 10th post (if not more) in which I have said 'oh I am going to start getting in shape' - problem being I start but never finish, I am not sure I even ever make any headway. I think exercise may be one of the only times I really just don't like my own company. In an attempt to rectify this I actually signed up for a group exercise thing. We meet three times a week and will be outdoors (another thing I hope will help with my exercise aversion). Alas it started this week and I am in Houston, not Fort Worth. Trying to stay focused though and I have been in the gym while my fellow group mates who I have yet to meet are out getting in shape. Hope I can keep up with them all on my return next week.

1 comment:

Rene said...

Mike and I are going to start going to the gym together. Wish you were here! That would be some darn-tootin'-good treadmill gossip!!