Saturday, January 30, 2010

Home sweet home

Well John is now in Fort Worth permanently - hurrah! I flew up to DC and kept him company on the long drive down here and now we just have to get the house in some sort of order.... currently disorder rules and is taking over. There may even be a coup and then you may not hear from us again as we will be slaves to the disorder. We have been making strides today though as I tried to calm the paper stack that was beginning to rule the Land of the Living Room and John clothes are one step further to being in the closet.

It is amazing how fast the days go by. I actually managed to get up this morning and go out for my training run (walk/jog). Our group training was cancelled Thursday and I wanted to make it up somehow. Amazing how hard it is to get moving in 26 F (-3 C) weather. My lungs did not thank me but I do feel the exercise is giving me more energy throughout the day. I am so far away from being able to run the 5K though and it is only four weeks off now. One can hope though, since that is the aim of my group. Can't be too bad though as I am already tempted with the 10K group after this. We'll see how my joints hold out, today I was running with lead legs.

No comments: