Monday, April 2, 2007

Ooops my mistake

So last week I had a little accident - no I lie it was HUGE. I knocked over a drink at my desk, a drink that I had put the lid on (or so I thought). I had cross screwed it. The lid sprung open and spilt all its contents over my… LAPTOP! My beautiful new mac. I didn’t cry. I remained calm. I tried to clean it all up. I did not even lose it when the drink poured out of the fans and the screen went black. I waited over 48 hours for it to dry and turn it on and was greeted by, well nothing….. no greeting. No nothing. Of course clutzy owners are not covered under most warranties. Bugger! Thankfully I had it insured under a separate policy and things look good to it being replaced. A big thanks has to go out to A who has lent me her laptop (a PC, but I’m coping) for the week, we like her!

George wants all to know that his personal blog will be updated once the new mac is up and running, don’t have the software on a PC to update it. Hope you have all checked his webpage out - it took him a long time without opposable thumbs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am most impressed at George’s blogging abilities, he is very talented (in addition to being well travelled, witty and handsome. If Infact if I had a rabbit of my own I’d be trying to match make!) I hope he soon recovers form his terrible accident. And I hope you soon receive a replacement mac after your accident.