Thursday, April 19, 2007

I need to be put down.. no seriously..

So today I decide to go to the supermarket - no big event you would think. My car had a little incident on Tuesday and needs a new tire/tyre (depending on where you live) so I walked to the shops. I then pottered around and bought all three items on my list, plus about another 20 that occurred to me while I was there. I went outside with the car and #$%! I didn’t have the car but I did have far more shopping than I can carry home with two good arms, let alone the one I have. AARRGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Cue the other M in my life (the american one) who came to my rescue and took me home. I am sure that this will be the source of much amusement for quite some time to come.

I have lots of other news so I need to get around to blogging it, don’t get your hopes up it isn’t thrilling - but it is all I’ve got.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened to your car????