Thursday, April 19, 2007

Old blogs

I was rereading some old blog entries today and came across this:

"My dad claims taking me snowboarding is ‘like giving a loaded gun to a manic depressive’. Not very politically correct of him but I do have a history of accidents. However, I tend to prefer more unusual injuries, such as ant allergies, so the consensus is I am more likely to scald myself with hot chocolate at the hotel than break a leg snowboarding (everyone knock on wood NOW)."

Well strictly speaking it was all true as I did not break a leg but I am thinking perhaps a different snow sport with less potential for injury may be in order. Mind you people may believe snow shoeing is safe but I have L to back me up when I say that I managed to nearly injure myself doing that too. The tree was just in my way! Any suggestions welcome, so far I am thinking cross country skiing and snow shoeing may be my best bets.

No comments: