Friday, November 27, 2009

Post-thanksgiving

I have spent today in full lazy mode. I did make two trips to the new house but otherwise me and the couch have been very connected. It has been wonderful and just what I needed. I feel like I will be able to go into work tomorrow and be productive and not mind the fact I am in work on a weekend as today has been my weekend. The rental place is finally starting to look like I have taken some stuff out of it and I am looking forward to the move on Monday.

-> Pause in here because when I wrote 'move on Monday' I remembered I had not reserved our moving truck yet. I now have.

The day ended badly yesterday - I was tired after moving all day, sad I was by myself all day, and then I broke the lid to the toilet. It was the straw that broke the camel's back. The toilet in the place we are renting likes to continually cycle water at random times for no reason. I was trying to stop it for the nth time and the lid slid and broke into two. Bye bye deposit. Last night it seemed like the end of the world, today it seems like a broken toilet lid so perspective has returned.

No comments: