Monday, November 16, 2009

I need more time

Well the house is ours in under a week now and I just do not know how everything will get done. Eek. John leaves to go back to DC today for two weeks so I am by myself again. :( Luckily we will actually have our current house for another two weeks so there is overlap and I do not have to move us by myself - that would not be a good thing. Here is hoping John can get back here in time for the big move as it would not be the same without him. While he is gone I shall pack up and get us ready though. We are actually only going a mile down the road so the temptation is not to pack at all but that would be a decision I am sure I would regret. I started getting boxes out last night and some packing was done, not much, but everyone has to start somewhere.

Thanksgiving is coming up next week and it looks like I will be in Fort Worth by myself. I am mostly at peace with this as I still have not really embraced it as a holiday yet - but still who doesn't love an excuse to pig out? Well OK, I am sure some people don't but I sure do.

In other news John has a blog now - people should read it, if he updates it anyway.
http://funnybusiness101.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Karen said...

I don't think I know anyone who doesn't like to pig out, at least before and during. The after might not be so pretty...

Hang in there with the moving, and just imagine me packing stuff up too, which is what I'll be doing with ALL my free time! :)