Saturday, November 15, 2008

Weekend thoughts

1. I like men in uniform - particularly my man who was wearing his lovely navy winter blues this morning (he has drill this weekend).

2. The leaf situation outside is reaching near crisis point. I think I may wake up tomorrow to find I cannot get out of the door as the house will be buried. However, the leaf collectors are supposed to come this week (but they are quite elusive little beggars) so I think the Joness (my landlords who live in the main house, I am in a basement apartment) may try and fight the good fight to get all the leaves on the curb over the weekend.

3. I need to get off the sofa and do some cooking. I am trying to take my lunches into work now (I have been a bit bad since moving here about eating well). I need to lose some podge, de-podging is a priority.

4. My sofa is comfortable.

5. Oooh laundry is done... dryer here I come.

1 comment:

Rene said...

Oh, I am with you...I love, love, LOVE a man in uniform...and dress blues are one of my favorites!