Wednesday, November 12, 2008

First post block

So I have been meaning to write the first post here for a while, but for some reason I have been unable to - I have even not written other blog entries because of it. Urgh. Today I am going to get over this imaginary hump and in the words of Nike advertising 'just do it.' Let us go over the most obvious point here:

MY BLOG HAS MOVED!!!!!!

Why oh why have you moved your blog Rhiannon, some of you may ask. Well the answer is relatively simple. The old blog format was great in that I had ultimate control over it. Mwu-ha-ha!!!!! However, it was taking forever to upload and had to be written from my laptop and both of these factors were a bit of a pain and made me less inclined to update. Moving it here means I can update wherever I want (well clearly I still need a computer, it is not telepathy-enabled ... yet) and that I no longer have to password it - before it was an offshoot of the work website and I felt that it was best.

You will note that there are blog entries prior to this - I am slowly but surely uploading all old blog entries, including the old blogsome one and then I will move onto my dotmac one. Therefore, all my blogs should eventually be here in one place. This has to be a gradual process because I tried to upload lots and lots all in one and google thought I was a spammer and it took me a while to convince them I am not... well that and uploading lots in one go takes effort and I am a lazy so and so.

Anyway.... welcome. Enjoy. All that good stuff....

1 comment:

Rene said...

Welcome to blogspot!

I just signed up as a follower. I guess that beats being a stalker....hahahaha (I crack myself up sometimes)