Friday, February 9, 2007

Is anybody there...?

Yes chaps and chapettes I am still here, on my third cast with only two weeks to go until I get my arm back from its fiberglass prison. Two weeks then, I hope, till I start blogging regularly again. Have not even really said how the holiday went so I will have loads to talk about. Back in the UK for the mo, being looked after as I don’t function well one handed. I head back pondwards once the cast is ready to be removed. Well just thought I should let all know I’m here and doing OK. Adios.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know you are recovering well, enjoy your time back in the uk.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhiannon! Glad to hear you are home receiving TLC for awhile. It’ll make getting through this much easier! I’ve been checking your blog often and finally e-mail Bill to see how you were - he told me you’d gone home. Anyway, hope you heal quickly and we’ll be able to visit in Houston! - Hugs! Karen Renee

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are well, and your arm is surviving its imprisonment. You are definitely not missing much here in TN, aside from job candidates and prospective students.

Enjoy your time at home!

Anonymous said...

Come back!!!

I miss you!

e
x