Tuesday, February 20, 2007

This is for liz who misses me

Rant:

I don’t want to be going back to ‘home sweet home’. Already miss the real deal

I have a really obnixous cough and the biggest stinker of a cold (which no doubt half the aeroplane caught this morning) and a temperature and that is not ideal for traveling.

I have an EIGHT HOUR LAYOVER in Newark - enough said

My nose is raw - but my left nostril is more affected - not sure why it is running more, clearly it is more of an athlete than the right.

I am trying to work but cannot make notes by hand thanks to right-arm

Guy next to me on plane this morning snored in a way I thought impossible from a human for 5 of the 8 hours - and he was rude to me in the remaining 3.

Rave:

I am in first class lounge - free internet, beverages, and cheese. Could get ratted but not good for work.

Had lovely time at home. The wonderful M could not have been more wonderful among other things.

Cast comes off in under a week

Despite head threatening to explode and massive tissue pile I have managed to read a complicated paper and get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you for blogging. It has made me very happy.

I also have a problem with my left nostril. And my left ear and the left side of my throat. Grr to asymetrical colds.

Flying sucks at times. Our flight home was the most crammed in I’d ever been. And you had to buy your meal. On a four hour flight. Pah I tell you. Cattle class sucks!

But holiday was really good.

Take care chick!