Monday, May 7, 2007

Peekaboo

So I have discovered where Archibald was hiding the other week, the crafty little beggar. There is a little gap in the bottom of the filter where the power unit plugs in and he was there. I only know this as I had another ‘where the f is my frog?’ panic and I suddenly saw his little head poking out from the hidden place. Must say he has become a really antisocial poo-head lately and has taken to going there quite a lot. I think he is scared of the fish, which is quite pathetic really. He won’t eat when they are near the food even when he wants to. I am giving him a little space as he did shed his skin this week (and he ate it - gross!) and perhaps this is a traumatic thing for a little frog.

Otherwise I am uninspired when it comes to blog posts.

No comments: