Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Nature

Driving home from a friend’s house tonight I saw my first ever live opossum. Up to this point all the oppossums I have seen have been deader than many dead things by the side of the road (the wonderful M will argue this point when it comes to racoons and claim they are only napping but he is a sensitive boy). They are quite cute. Google oppossum if you have never seen one (oh UK friends of mine).

Oh and Archie is currently swimming around like a total loon so I guess he has become a night owl.. frog.. whatever. I think he may be afraid of the light.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have googled opossum but can’t decide if they are cute or not. Although they will definitely be cuter alive than ’sleeping’.

Anonymous said...

Gawd, how many times must we go through this THEY ARENT DEAD ONLY SLEEPING

I even showed you secret pictures of their motorbikes
jeeze…

Rambling Rhi said...

Of course they are sleeping honey!