Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Abracadabra

Last night I was convinced Archibald has escaped and was lying dead somewhere on the carpet, most likely behind a bookcase where I would never find him until malodourous waves reached my nostrils. I took everything out the tank (plants, filter, his little pot to hide in, the feeding plate) except the fish and the gravel. He was nowhere, and I was sad. Suddenly there he was, like magic he came back from wherever he had been. I was most relieved on two levels (the YEA my frog is alive level and the thank goodness there is not a dead frog in my flat level). I think he may be traumatised with all the moving of stuff that went with the search but I nurse him back to health.

Now if the damn fish would stop eating his food (those fish make me soooooooooooo mad) all would be well. Does anyody want two fish?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No but I’ll look after Archie…

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could send them to Alice and Charlie to add to their collection of fish? If you can work out how to post them from America?