Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My office

Have I mentioned that my new office is wonderful? I probably have, well I know I have. The last few days have only seen the wonderfulness increase as so far this week the following have been delivered:
  • 3 bulletin boards
  • 1 white board (for my extra room - my main office already has 2)
  • A printer
  • Software for my lovely computer
  • A 1.5 TB external hard drive
  • 3 bookcases (hurrah!)
  • 2 chairs - I was not expecting these, this brings the office chair total to 6, which seems slightly excessive.
  • 1 table for my microscope when I buy it
I can now bring all the boxes that remain at home and put things on shelves. Might even post pictures when it is all together and organised... well when it is all together anyway.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds fabulous! Can't wait to see photos. :)

Rene said...

I am with Karen! I can't wait to see pictures too.