Monday, January 26, 2009

Shocking

I am feeling accomplished this evening. I had this very optimistic to-do list for my evening at home and, as I sit here on my comfortable couch, it is ALL done. Hurrah!! However, I do not plan to blog about my wonderful to-do list mostly consisting of bathroom cleaning tasks, thrilling though it is. I plan instead to blog about my comfortable couch. It is the couch of an S&M lover I fear. It is electrically charged. I wish I knew quite how this occurred but just getting near the cushions makes all the hairs on my arms stand up, quite a weird feeling. A bottom shuffle produces a lovely crackling sound from beneath my trousers and touching anything vaguely conductive while sitting on it is quite painful. In the dark you can even get a cheap light show..... I guess I got more than I paid for in that aspect but the 'oooh pretty' is quickly replaced by an 'ow.'

Tomorrow's to-do list: buy Static Guard.

1 comment:

Rene said...

ROFLMAO...Honor has the same problem! I swear she is the most electrically charged dog I've ever met. All she has to do is walk by the ottoman and all you hear is *snap..snap..snap* and she looks at you like "what in the ding-dong-hecka-ma-doodle-hell made that noise?" At night it's like being at a Pink Floyd Light Show without Pink Floyd.

Darlin...I miss you oodles! The Jewish birdie told me he's heading up to see you. Wish I was going with him.