Monday, December 8, 2008

I probably owe you a blog but...

I have been sick and I am guessing you don't want me to blog all about that, so I am sort of stuck for things to say. I am thinking instead I will put some pictures on here and talk about something from weeks past.
A while back I managed to get a lovely behind the scenes tour of the amphibians and reptiles collection at the museum - the whole collection is being relocated soon and will no longer be in the Natural History Museum building so I felt quite fortunate to see it when I did.

Anyway... anyone seen 'Snakes on a plane?' Morgan Freeman has a classic line involving mothers, a four letter expletive beginning with f and snakes on a pl ane - the same phrase applies here but instead the snakes are all in jars. Lots of jars......



No comments: