Thursday, March 22, 2007

Tick Tock

Can someone please stop time for say…. oh a week so I can catch up? Thank you. I appreciate the difficulty in knowing when to restart it again, as how do you know a week has passed when time has stopped? But let me tell you this week has passed me by without me being aware of it and that is enitrely due to time… so (stay with me here) maybe if we stop it the weeks will be more noticeable.

I admit it is not a well thought out plan. I am tired, and grumpy, oh and I have already taken my evening painpills (they render me more nonsensical than usual). I am now bemoaning the fact that I made a nice cuppa before bed (decaf) and put it in my super-duper large mug, I am unable to support the combined weight of tea+mug with either hand - I need to employ both but the mug is too hot right now. My options appear to be: smaller mug; lukewarm tea… or forget the whole thing altogether.

I could ramble on forever tonight, but I won’t.

I do need some savvy web advice though - any savvies around?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rhi, what do you need? Developed a few savvy websites in my time…!!

Anonymous said...

My gimp does websites for his life. And I’ve learn quite a lot from him. So what do you want to do?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

What did you get?

e
xxx