Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fight fight fight!

My arms/wrists are currently waging war against each other, a war for attention. It appears the left is not liking its new dominant role (no matter that it is temporary) and has thrown a fit - a big painful fit. It currently hurts more then the right and does not have a much better range of motion. But of course the right is now mad as it needs its rest (who can blame it, it is broken). I am the innocent bystander here, just waiting for them to fight it out - only unlike most innocent bystanders I have to put up with the pain of the punches. Oh and now I am wearing two wrist braces, think it will become a trned for Spring 07?

Finally gave in and bought a voice recognition software less I wake up and find my arms have fallen off in some bizzare protest. I have been reading it Dracula all evening (on its request) to train it and it still gets confused when I say ‘the’. Sigh! I may just need the wonderful M to become my secretary so I can dictate, there would be no wages but that is the good thing about boyfriends they are supposed to help because they care. Awwwww.

Anyway I am sure typing my blog is not the most sensible thing and with just one finger on each hand it is taking an age. Hey to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew you’d come round to me being your scribe.

It’s a job I’d be happy doing, as long as you don’t beat me too hard when I mispell words…