Sunday, January 7, 2007

One girl went to snow...

Poo after that title I have ‘one man went to mow’ in my head, and it is just not a good song - lucky that quite a few of you probably don’t even know that classic. He went to mow a meadow in case you were interested, with his dog Spot. Anyway I am getting off track.

Well first day of serious snow in my lifetime - wow. I am still alive and that’s the important thing. Hurrah for that. I am looking forward to my lesson tomorrow as hopefully then I can progress to a litle more snowboarding and a little less time on my bum.

Will keep everyone updated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Go you!!!

Makes me want to try it too. We’ve got loads of rain in Manchester.

By the way, I lied about the postcard. I’ve written your name on it but that’s about it at the moment. Will rememdy that this week.

And now I’m singing the mowing song too. Grrrr.

Anonymous said...

So you’re either having too much fun and not enough internet do tell us all about it.

Or you’re in a hospital bed in full body plaster and not able to type.

I hope its the former.

Hugs