Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Moved

Urgh moving was stressful - thanks to the power company not providing us with electricity when they said they would. However, I do not want to dwell on that as we are now in the house and it is fantastic. John worked hard the day of the move and, while the house may be chaos, he made the living room a serene, organised, and cozy place. I love this house.

Amusingly John seems most happy with our new refrigerator. I keep catching him in the kitchen admiring it. He is particularly enamoured with the deli drawer (it pulls out and the cover flips up) and the beverage chiller (which has a separate temperature cooler to get his beer cold quickly and keep it there). Earlier I heard him talking about it and he was alone in the kitchen... he was making a video to send to someone... ON OUR FRIDGE!!! I love him.

No comments: